When you love vintage like I do it can be a challenge to find the right thing at the right time. Some days you've got it and some days you don't. Luckily for me, there were a couple of "got it" days recently and I hit the jackpot.
First up was a visit to my friend Lily's new vintage shop just outside of Vancouver. Spruce Collective is the collaborative effort of 4 friends who share a love of vintage and it's packed with amazing finds. Here are a few of the goodies I left with.
1. 2 vintage Ball jars in that much coveted blue glass heading for the dining room.
2. This is a tray but has hooks for hanging.
3. My daughter loves to write stories so I couldn't pass this up.
I did some thrifting this weekend with my friend Sheila and she has an amazing eye for vintage finds. As a result, I walked away at the end of the day with some loot that I probably would have walked right by. Thanks Sheila! You're a good friend and a brilliant shopping companion.
2. Yes, it does actually work. Score!
3. Sheila found this and now it sits on my counter filled with slices of banana bread. I am officially a suburban mom now!
4. Stonewear teapot that totally reminds me of my childhood but I don't know why. Did we have one of these mom?
And that's what I did this weekend!